You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to this Website (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content and computer programs provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. Not with standing the foregoing, if Advedro has at least one service agreement or the like with you regarding its provisions of services or the like to you ("Other Agreement"), in instances of conflict, the Other Agreement shall prevail. This Agreement may be amended at any time by Advedro from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to each use of the Site.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed under "Limited Right to Use" below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting by Advedro of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Copyright © 2020 Noordmarketing AB., all rights reserved. "Advedro," "advedro," "NoordMarketing," "Noord," and certain associated logos are protected marks of Noordmarketing AB. in Europe and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, video, audio, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a revocable, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for personal, non-commercial purposes limited to the use as is reasonably required to view and listen to the content and navigate through the pages and links generally available to the public using a standard Internet browser and standard media player, and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, graphic, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal, non-commercial use (but not for resale or redistribution).
Advedro reserves the right in our sole discretion to change, edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, without any prior notification.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Advedro and its respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, attorneys, advertisers, and publishers harmless from any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to your use of the Site or violation of this Agreement.
Advedro may terminate or prune your account after twenty-four (24) consecutive months of inactivity in your account. This includes, but is not limited to, banner creatives, campaigns, statistics, balance, publisher earnings, websites, ad spots, account details and history.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents from the Site is not transferable. In any case where Advedro identifies multiple account applications/registrations/openings/holdings of an Advertiser through the use of any technology or through other means available for and/or acceptable by Advedro only Advedro may forbid access to and/or suspend and/or ban and/or close any such multi accounts and/or the main account of the Advertiser and/or manage all accounts in such way and/or take any other actions and measures deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Advedro, regardless of the reason/purpose that such multi account applications/registrations/openings/holdings were created.
If the only and/or any account of the Advertiser is forbidden access to and/or is suspended and/or banned and/or closed for any reason, including but not limited for reasons related to prohibited/non accepted activity, the Advertiser understands and agrees that is not allowed and will not fill in another account application and/or re-register and/or create and/or hold any other new account for the same reason and/or for any other prohibited/non accepted activity.
Advedro may allow multi account applications/registrations/openings/holdings for an Advertiser if this is specifically and clearly predefined as accepted/permitted in any specific marketing promotional program/project and/or offer and/or in exceptional cases, at any time and for any reason Advedro considers acceptable and solely at its own discretion, if the Advertiser submits such request by sending an email to contact.us[at]advedro.com
The Site may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain links to third-party Websites. We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such Websites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such Websites. We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors of the Site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access any third-party Website, you do so at your own risk.
The Site may contain interviews, discussions, press releases and other information (collectively, "Information") about us, our business and our services, including links to third-party websites that contain such Information, which are being provided as a convenience to visitors of the Site. While all Information prepared by Advedro was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update any Information. Statements concerning companies other than Advedro that are contained in any such Information should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us. The opinions expressed in any Information, including by employees and agents of Advedro are solely those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of Advedro.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by us, all comments, feedback, information, or materials that you submit through or in association with the Site shall be treated by you as confidential. By submitting such comments, feedback, information, or materials to us:
- You represent and warrant that Advedro's use of your submission does not and will not breach any agreement, violate any law, or infringe any third party's rights;
- You represent and warrant that you have all rights to enter into this agreement;
- Advedro is free to use in any manner all or part of the content of any such communications on an unrestricted basis without the obligation to notify, identify or compensate you or anyone else; and
- You grant Advedro all necessary rights, including a waiver of all privacy and moral rights, to use all comments, feedback, information, or materials, in whole or in part, or as a derivative work, without any duty by Advedro to anyone whatsoever.
We do not accept unsolicited ideas, works, or other materials, and you acknowledge that you are responsible for and bear all risk as to the use or distribution of any such ideas, works, or materials. Advedro expressly prohibits the scraping of email addresses from any Advedro Website (including all areas of this Site - member and non-member) and expressly opts out of receiving commercial electronic mail messages to Advedro domain email addresses that were obtained in violation of the foregoing or by use of automatic address-generation software.
Accounts violating these terms and agreements will be suspended and denied service. Unsuspending accounts is possible, but only at the sole discretion of the Advedro team; accounts being unsuspended will incur a fee of at least €25.
The Site may be accessed from different locations around the world and may contain references to Advedro services, and programs that have not been announced where you are located. These references do not imply that Advedro intends to announce such products, services or programs where you are located.
Advedro reserves the right to approve or to deny the affiliation of a Publisher at any time. If not approved, Publisher shall not be entitled to the payment of the revenue displayed in its Administration Panel. The following are examples of Publisher´s Website(s) that are not eligible for participation on the Advedro Network:
- Websites which contain material that infringes the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights) or which promotes copyright piracy.
- Websites with reference to illicit practices or shock human dignity: Contained with pornographic character staging minors (miners);
- Contents making the apology of voluntary crimes to life, persons the integrity and sexual aggressions
- Contents making the apology of the war crimes, crimes against humanity
- Contents provoking discrimination, hate or violence towards a person or towards a group of persons at the rate of their origin or of the group they belong to (an ethnic group, a nation, a race or a religion).
- Any description will be automatically recorded and indicated to proper authorities.
- Websites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
- Websites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, "phreaking", etc.)
- Websites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice. Websites that provide incentives of any nature to require or encourage users to click on ad banners (i.e., charity, sweepstakes, etc.).
- Websites that are under construction or incomplete.
- Websites with extremely limited audiences or viewership (less than 50 unique visitors per day).
- Websites generated through free blogging or free forum platforms.
- Websites with more than 6 ads per page, sites with more than 2 pop- ups and / or pop-unders, sites with more than 1 exit pop up (all ad networks or affiliate programs together).
- Websites presenting no added value to the users.
- Publisher's Websites and content are at all times compliant with Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and shall not violate any law, regulation, rule or custom or violate, infringe or misappropriate any person's or entity's rights, including without limitation any property or privacy rights, including intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights or rights in name or likeness.
Publishers are entitled to their earnings if they were generated in the current year or the previous year. Everything accumulated before January first of the previous year will be deducted from any future payment. In order to receive payment, the publisher must keep their ad zones active.
Advedro offers its Publishers a wide range of payment methods in order to provide convenient conditions for mutually beneficial cooperation.
Advedro has the following payment terms: Weekly and Monthly payouts.
- Advedro will payout Publisher's revenue at Net 35 days basis for all monthly payouts and Net14 for weekly payouts
- Minimum payment amounts:
- Wire transfers - min 1000 EUR;
- Paypal and Paxum 500 EUR;
If the balance is less the limits above, Advedro will add the amount to the next payment until account balance will reach specified minimum. The specified minimum amounts can be adjusted with agreement of all parties hereto however such payments may be subject to banking and administration fees.
Advedro acts as a third party for advertisers, therefore Publisher understands and agrees that payment for Publisher’s revenue is dependent upon payments from advertisers to Advedro that it has received without any restrictions. You hereby release Advedro from any claim for Publisher’s revenue if Advedro did not receive funds from the advertiser. Publisher shall hold Advedro harmless and indemnify it from any claims or liability related to such unpaid revenue.
Advedro provides the ability to perform payments by using payment service providers. Publisher shall have the right to select any payment service provider available. You agree that Advedro is not responsible for any actions made by the payment service provider including but not limited to any additional transaction fees, banking commissions or currency fees applied to your transaction. All payments shall include the above-mentioned fees and commission, if applicable.
Publisher is responsible for all applicable taxes associated with provided Services, other than taxes based on Advedro’s income. Publisher shall indemnify Advedro against all losses suffered or incurred by the Advedro arising out of or in connection with any payment made to the Publisher.
Publisher responsible to supply valid payment details in personal account of our Service, if details are wrong or if the Publisher change its payment details, it is the Publisher’s responsibility to notify by mail 14 days before payment due date. Publisher will bear payments fees if required. In any event, all payments will be made at the payment details specified in your personal account in our Service.
All payments are processed automatically. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to process a payment (and may place a payment hold) on any part of your account for any reason, block your account and terminate this Agreement, including if we have a reasonable suspicion that you have breached any clause of this Agreement. We also reserve the right to set-off any amount you owe us, including for breaches of this Agreement. We assume no responsibility for paying any taxes on payments made to you, and you acknowledge and agree that it is your complete and sole responsibility to pay for all taxes as a consequence of your participation in the Program.
Hereby you represent and warrant to provide Advedro with all the documentation or its equivalents, needed for identification of the parties, ascertainment of the legal fact and fulfilment of its obligations under this Agreement, within 15 business days from the date of request. In certain cases, we may withhold all payments until we will receive relevant documentation from you.
You on your own shall ensure the ability to receive payments from Advedro to specified bank account or at relevant payment provider. If the receipt of remuneration or other payment is delayed or failed because of your non-compliance with this clause 6 (including if the failure or delay is caused by a third party payment service provider you are using), Advedro shall not be responsible for violation of terms of payment.
Advertiser must prepay its advertising budget through PayPal, PayPal Auto Recharge, Paxum or wire transfer. Advertiser shall pay all charges in Euro, according to the currency set up in the Advedro Administration Panel.
By using the PayPal Auto-Recharge payment option Advertiser can pay its advertising budget using PayPal and have its account with Advedro automatically recharged. In this case, Advertiser allows PayPal and Advedro to debit/recharge the amount chosen by the Advertiser every time its account falls below a set amount. The account may be recharged a maximum of 3 times per day.
It is Advertiser's responsibility to keep its PayPal account and PayPal funding sources current and funded, and its PayPal account backed by a valid credit card.
Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that (i) PayPal reserves the right to decline a transaction for any reason (including, but not limited to, payments that fail to go through as a result of Advertiser's PayPal account or PayPal funding source no longer existing or not holding available/sufficient funds) and (ii) in such event, neither PayPal nor Advedro shall be liable to Advertiser or any third party regarding the same. If for any reason PayPal and Advedro are unable to withdraw the full amount owed, Advertiser agrees that PayPal and Advedro may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment. Advertiser agrees that if the transaction is returned unpaid, it will pay a service charge of 25 EUR or the maximum amount allowed by law, which may be debited from its PayPal account or PayPal funding source.
Advertiser can disable this option at any time with no cost by clicking the red billing agreement cancelation button within its Advedro account.
Customer is responsible for paying all transaction fees and reasonable expenses Advedro incurs collecting amounts. Charges are exclusive of taxes and Advertiser is responsible for paying all taxes, governmental charges, reasonable expenses, attorneys fees or other fees Advedro incurs collecting unpaid amounts. Charges are solely based on Advedro platform measurements, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Nothing in these Terms or an Insertion Order may obligate Advedro to do credit to any party.
Advedro reserves the right to withhold deposit or charge Advertiser's account due to any breach of this Agreement by Advertiser.
All statistics for the purposes of billing and general delivery reporting are based on Advedro’s reporting system.
Use of the Service shall be carried out on a monthly basis. For the purpose of present Agreement, a calendar month shall be deemed as a reporting period.
Rates for advertising campaigns are calculated on the basis of its pricing model, frequency of impressions, ads placement, number of acquisitions, GEOs and other campaign terms.
4.2. In the event that Advertiser believes that there is a discrepancy in Advedro’s reporting system (stats) for Reporting Period, Advertiser must provide Advedro’s with a reasoned report of such discrepancy within three (3) calendar days from receipt of Advedro’s server reports in relevant Reporting Period. Otherwise, Advedro shall not be liable for such discrepancy, services shall be deemed rendered, and will calculate earnings on basis of its reporting system. If the parties are unable to reach an agreement regarding the discrepancy, then Advedro reporting system shall prevail.
You are expressly prohibited from using any means, devices or arrangements to commit fraud, violate any applicable law, interfere with other affiliates or falsify information in connection with the Services or exceed your permitted access to Advedro website or Program.
You are prohibited from any practice of disguising (cloaking) an Ads with different content or landing page and you are forbidden from using any preference/method resulting to the re-direction of the user to your landing page when such user has at least once previously chosen through a certain action to leave your page.
Advedro shall have the right, in any event described under this clause to ban Your Advertiser Account, to withhold account balance and to take all necessary legal actions to restore the damage caused by this violation. In any case Advedro shall make all determinations about fraudulent activity in its sole discretion.
Advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold Advedro, its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns harmless from any and all claims, actions, judgments or liabilities arising out of or in connection with Advertiser´s Campaign, any breach of this Agreement by Advertiser and/or of any representation, warranty or agreement in this Agreement.
Advedro strives to offer the best service possible to its clients. Once an Advertiser makes a deposit in the Advedro system, Advertiser has three (3) months from the payment date to ask for a refund of the balance remaining on the account if he isn't satisfied with the Advedro Network and have remained in compliance with this Agreement. As soon as an Advertiser makes a second deposit in the Advedro platform, it is hereby understood that a refund will only be issued for a balance greater than €200 and a processing fee of 10% will be deducted from the refund. All transaction fees for refunds will be borne by the Advertiser. Advertisers canceled / terminated by Advedro for violating these Terms are not entitled to a refund.
Advertiser(s) represents and warrants to Advedro that none of the advertising provided contains:
- Any material that contain children or minors in adult or sexual situations;
- Any material that contain children or minors in adult or sexual situations;
- ny material that offers illegal products or services;
- Promotion of incentives for online activity to surf websites, click on ads, or any activity that enhances website or advertiser metrics;
- Promotion of violence, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organisation;
- Promotion of fake documents, copied material, or paper mills;
- Any unauthorised use of third party trademarks that either creates a likelihood of confusion that consumers will believe the products or services originated from the trademark owner, or is likely to dilute the value of a known trademark;
- Promotion of drugs or any related paraphernalia;
- Sales or offers of certain weapons, alcohol, tobacco or any related paraphernalia. Advertisements for electronic cigarettes are permitted but cannot contain tobacco;
- Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering;
- Promotion of illegal activities that infringes on the rights of others;
- Promotion of gambling or online betting that allows U.S. registrations. Any gaming advertisement must be pre-approved, meet a minimum monthly budget requirement, and block U.S. registrations using geo-location and other advanced risk controls. Removing U.S. from the registration field is not considered sufficient. If you would like to advertise a gaming service, please contact us at support[at]advedro.com and detail your services process for blocking U.S. registrations, and provide the expected monthly budget and planned geo-targeting;
- Any content that targets to children of age 18 and younger;
- Any material that promotes fraudulent or misleading business practise or unfair competition;
- Any material such as Spyware, Scareware, Stealth Dialers, Malware and other illegal software; Any illegal activities such as SPAM, SPIM, Phishing, URL spoofing
- Creatives should not contain the words like “your software is outdated”, “your device is infected”, “viruses found” etc. No misleading ads, providing false info to the user;
- Purchase of weapons/military equipment;
- False or deceptive investment advice
- Fraud, unofficial, untrue, false, misleading, invented, re-produced information, facts, news, offers, solutions, guidelines related to or aiming to treat in any way and at any level vulnerabilities of all kind, including but not limited to any physical, mental, psychological, social, religious, economic, scientific vulnerabilities;
Advertiser hereby agrees not to contact websites in the Advedro network in order to purchase advertisement space from them or engage in practice that would be deemed competitive to the efforts of Advedro in its attempts to represent the website’s advertising spaces. Violation of this clause shall be deemed a material breach of this Contract.
The force majeure events are understood as events which occur after the Effective Date, regardless of the will of the Parties, and which could not be foreseen and prevented by any reasonable actions of the Parties. The influence of these events may postpone the performance of all or several parts of present Agreement or other terms and conditions agreed by the Parties.
The circumstances of force majeure include such events as war, mobilization, epidemic, fire, natural disasters, traffic accidents and changes in legislation, if such events meet the criteria of the paragraph of this Agreement. The list above is not exhaustive.
If provision of Services been postponed due to the force majeure, the Party affected by force majeure shall notify the other Party in writing about the day of the force majeure commencement within 5 calendar days. With the cessation of force majeure and the restoration of normal conditions, the Party which was affected by force majeure shall notify the other Party in writing within 3 calendar days.
Copyright © NoordMarketing AB